1. Successful Career
2. Work-Life Balance
3. 6-figure Income
4. Proven Model of Success
5. Growth Opportunities
Who is NOT a Fit...
1. Doesn't like growth
2. Not open to improvement
4. Does not like to learn new things
5. Negative mindset
6. Doesn't care about customer service
7. Not committed to mastery
8. Does not want to be held accountable
Who is a Great Fit
1. Highly motivated and hungry for success
2. Team player
3. Solution-oriented and positive mindset
4. Committed to providing world-class service
5. Strives for personal and professional growth
6. Committed to mastery
7. Embraces accountability
8. Loves growth of oneself and others
9. Hard-working and fast paced
10. Forward thinking
11. Experienced in listing properties
Future Career & Growth Opportunities
1. 1-on-1 coaching
2. Micro-team Lead
3. Department Team Lead
4. Area Director
5. Regional Director
6. President of Real Estate Division
1. Salary/Hourly Base
Step 1: Complete the DISC Behavioral Assessment
Here are the instructions for completing the DISC.
To Complete the Assessment:
- Go to http://theabelsongroup.com/TakeanAssessment.aspx
- Read the Assessment Instructions and click “I Agree”.
- When you are asked for your “Response Link,” type in 233619TLH then click "Start.”
- Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
Click to choose __TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Sales Version click on “Complete Now.
- Follow given directions until the assessment is complete. Click “Save” and “Exit” to have your report sent to us.
We look forward to getting to know you better! Cheers to an exciting discovery process. Stay in curiostiy and come from contribution. =)
NEXT STEP: If you have not already completed the application, Click here to dowload. Complete and e-fax back to (904) 262-0566.